DOT Physicals for just $88!! We complete all paperwork at time of service!
We have recruited DOT Certified Physicians who can help keep our commercial drivers on the road. The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) came out with new requirements in 2014 that require drivers to receive special physicals provided by FMCSA certified physicians at least once every two years.
Access Urgent Medical Care’s physicians and staff have received additional training to ensure they are in compliance with all the new requirements. We provide DOT physicals 7 days a week for walk-ins and appointments.
What to Know Before You Go
- All drivers need to bring their current driver’s license to the appointment. They should also bring a complete list of all medications they are taking, including the doses and the prescribing doctors’ names and addresses.
- Drivers who require eyeglasses, contact lenses, or hearing aids should make sure to wear them to the appointment. All drivers must pass a vision and hearing test.
- If a driver has a history of any of the following medical conditions, they should bring documentation such as lab reports, doctor’s notes, or medical records from their treating physician.
- Diabetes, sleep apnea, heart-related issues, stroke, brain tumors, seizure disorder, permanent loss of use in an arm or leg, or high blood pressure -Medications that can cause sleepiness or controlled substances such as narcotics, sleeping pills, anxiety medication, ADHD medication.
- Blood thinning medications such as Coumadin or Warfarin.
- Our staff will be happy to print the necessary FMCSA documents when you come in for your appointment. To speed up your visit, you can also print the FMCSA Medical Examination Report and complete the first two pages.